Browse Our Wide Range of Products
With a fixed-rate mortgage, you’ll know exactly what your interest rate and payment will be for the life of the loan.
- Refinance up to 97% of your primary home’s value
- Buy your primary residence with just 3% down
- Flexible term options, from a 30-year mortgage (most common) to anywhere between 10 and 40 years
Less than stellar credit or short on down payment funds? It’s no problem with an FHA Loan.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may qualify
- Lenient debt-to-income qualification requirements
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy your primary home with as little as 3.5% down
With a Jumbo or Super Jumbo Loan from The Mortgage Hub, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a home we can’t finance.
- Loan amounts up to $10,000,000
- Loan-to-value ratio up to 90%
- Avoid paying private mortgage insurance with a sufficient down payment
- Financing available for your investment properties
VA Loan options with lenient credit requirements and minimal down payments available for veterans, current service members or military spouses.
- Buy your new home with zero money down!
- More lenient qualification requirements than traditional mortgages
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- Mortgage insurance not required
Home Equity Loan & Line of Credit
Tap into your home’s equity for home improvement, debt consolidation or a number of other uses.
- Reduce your overall interest by combining 1st and 2nd mortgages
- HELOCs offer a variable interest rate line of credit
- Home Equity Loans offer a fixed rate, lump sum loan on primary, secondary, and investment homes
Liquidate part of your home’s equity and supplement your retirement income with a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) through FHA’s reverse mortgage program.
- Minimum borrower age of 62 years old
- No minimum credit score required for approval
- 1 to 4-unit residential properties
- Equity requirements vary based on age
- Insured by the United States Federal Government
MORE LOAN OPTIONS
Turn your house into your dream home with a renovation loan, which is based on the value after improvements.
We finance one to four unit single and multi-family investment properties. Build income streams, for now and in retirement.
Financing available for those who don’t fit the traditional income verification methods. Ideal for self-employed borrowers and investors.
Take the first step toward buying your new home.
✔ Determine an accurate budget for down and monthly payments
✔ Head off potential credit issues
✔ Get up to date with mortgage rates and market
Still Have Questions?
Whether you’re buying your first home, eyeing your next investment, or considering a refinance, we’re here for you. Call a Mortgage Consultant now at (888) 273-8734 or schedule a time to talk.