You’re ready to buy a new home!
Connect with a Mortgage Hub Consultant to determine your needs, learn about your options, and submit a loan application.
During your free consultation you’ll discuss:
- Your goals and market conditions
- The home buying process
- Loan programs, rates, and closing costs
- The loan application and documentation needed for pre-approval
Time to prove you’re serious … and qualified
We’ll look over your loan application and documentation so we may:
- Confirm you’re qualified and avoid any surprises once you’re in contract.
- Talk through payment and closing cost options to ensure you get the best deal possible.
- Provide your TMH Pre-Approval Letter so you will stand out from the homebuying competition!
Make your offers
Partner with your agent and find a home
Use this time to look at homes in your price range. View a variety of homes to help you get a better sense of what is right for you. Then work with your agent to get your offer accepted and escrow opened.
Lock your rate
Secure your ideal mortgage interest rate
With your purchase contract in hand, it’s time for your Mortgage Consultant to:
- Review your file and confirm your best available rate
- Lock your interest rate
- Order the appraisal (if needed)
- Send your initial loan disclosures for signature
Close the deal
Once your disclosures are signed, the closing process begins!
Your Mortgage Consultant will review any conditions the underwriter has for your loan.
The Processing team will submit your file to underwriting, order your final loan documents, facilitate your signing appointment, and ensure your loan is funded and closed on time!